Q3: How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially subsequently the Phase leader/ Assistant Head.


If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress and are worried about existing special needs or potential identification of special needs then you may make an appointment with Mrs S Wilson the  Special Education Needs/ Disabilities Coordinator (SENDco).


The school SEND Governor Ms Bartley and The Head of School can also be contacted for support.


You can contact the Parent and Pupil Parent carer form http://sunderlandpcf.co.uk for independent advice relating to an EHC plan or SEND Support