Q8: How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?
- Class Teachers plan lessons according to the specific needs of all groups of children in their class, and will ensure that your child’s needs are met.
- Reasonable adjustment within the classroom will be identified and implemented in the classroom and throughout the wider school depending upon the needs of the individual child.
- All children with SEND who are assessed at Range three will have a one page profile ad a Support plan which identifies learning outcomes and strategies to support the child in their learning.
- Support staff, under the direction of the class teacher, can adapt planning to support the needs of your child where necessary.
- Specific resources and strategies will be used to support your child individually and in groups.
- Planning and teaching will be adapted on a daily basis if needed to meet your child’s learning needs.
- Additional interventions may be tailored to meet the specific needs of pupils either on an individual or small group basis.