Q11: How is George Washington Primary School accessible to children with SEND?
Please consult the School’s accessibility plan for more detail:
- The building is fully accessible in that it is single level throughout. Access into all classrooms, halls and the outdoors is ground level and appropriate for use with wheelchairs and walking aids.
- We ensure, wherever possible, that equipment used is accessible to all children regardless of their needs.
- After school provision is accessible to all children including those with SEND.
- Extra-curricular activities are accessible for children with SEND.
- All class trips and residential trips are accessible for children with SEND.