Welcome to Year Five
Our Year Five Team: Miss Walters, Miss Allen and Miss Garthwaite
- Monday- Children should come to school dressed in their P.E kits every Monday.
- Tuesday- Swimming will take place on Tuesday for both classes. Lessons will commence on 14th September 2021.
- Wednesday- 5EA and 5GW have Forest School with Mrs Heatlie on alternate Thursdays. Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately. Please see the school newsletter for dates.
- Friday- Children will receive weekly spellings every Monday and will be tested every Friday.
- Please send a bottle of water into school every day for the classroom. A separate drink of juice for lunch is fine.
Please find the timetable for Year Five Below.
What are we learning about?
Previous Activities 2020-2021
CURRICULUM LEAFLET - SUMMER TERM 1
SPELLING FOR SUMMER TERM
Spellings are given out on a Monday and children will be tested on their spellings on a Friday.
Beowulf Script Writing and Performance
Space - The Earth, Moon and Sun.
Previous Year 5 Activities