Welcome to Year Six
Our Year Six Team: Miss Walker, Mr Perry and Mrs Wilson
- Children should bring their bags to school every day.
- Forest school will take place on a Tuesday afternoon. Children should come into school wearing their forest school clothing. As this will be on a fortnightly rota, please check the Friday News to find out which class will be going out in the next session.
- Both classes will need to wear their PE kits on a Wednesday.
- Swimming will take on a Thursday morning.
- Spellings are given out on a Monday and children will be tested on their spellings on a Friday.
Please click on the link below to view the timetable for Year Six.
The document below gives an overview of the learning that will take place in year 6 this half term.
Grace who drew brilliant scientific diagrams of the blood vessels and explained the purpose of each one, using the correct scientific vocabulary.
Lexi who wrote an excellent retell of The Explorer.